- Full Name: John Paul Richardson
- Date of Birth: Late in 1969
- Place of Birth: Miami, Florida
- Size at Birth: 9lbs 10.5ozs
- Height: 5'12"
- Weight: 157lbs
- Shoe Size: US size=9 1/2; Korean size=270
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Ethnic Lineage: European (English) with a trace of Creek Indian.
- Blood Type: O+
- Allergic To: Penicillin and cats
- Currently Resides in: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Not So Vital Statistics
- Marital Status: Married With Children
- Employer: None (Stay at Home Dad!)
- Set of Wheels: A 2002 Jaguar S-Type, and a 2008 Ford Taurus X
- Dream Car: Aston-Martin Vantage Vanquish
- Own or Rent: Own
- TV: Sharp 42" LCD
- Stereo: Technics rack system with Dolby Pro-Logic Surround.
- DVD or VCR: Both. Panasonic stereo VCR with DVD player/writer.
- Microwave: GE 1.2 cubic foot
- Phone: 1 Panasonic cordless.
- Long Distance Company: Whoever has the cheapest phone card.
- Favorite Food: Italian, but none of that Olive Garden tripe.
- Favorite Soft Drink: Mountain Dew, preferably in the extinct 16oz glass bottle.
- Favorite TV Shows, Contemporary: Doctor Who, Continuum, How I Met Your Mother
- Favorite TV Shows, Classic: Dragnet, any Star Trek, The Twilight Zone and anything by James Burke.
- Favorite Music: Rock
- Favorite Movies, Contemporary: Less Than Zero and The Right Stuff.
- Favorite Movies, Classic: Anything with Bogart.
- Favorite Computer Game: Locomotion, Sim City 4, or Civilization IV (depending on the day).
- Favorite Sport: NASCAR racing - Everything Else is Just a Game!
- Favorite Thing to do on a Rainy Day: Watching old B&W movies
- Favorite Thing to do on a Sunny Day: Get out of the house.
- Favorite Thing to do Late at Night: Sit outside and smoke a cigar.
Short Answers to Short Questions
- Pet Peeve: Slow drivers in the fast lane.
- Goal in Life: Work for either NASA or Car and Driver. Or open a retirement home for NASCAR drivers.
- Things I'm Good At: Working with cars, writing and funkin' with computers.
- Famous Person I Admire Most: Any astronaut, but especially the Mercury 7.
- Famous Person I Admire the Least: Bill Gates. Great business man but a piss-poor computer guy.
- Thing I would Like to do the Most but Probably Won't: Make a movie out of something I wrote.
- If I Had A Theme Song It Would Be: Boston's Peace of Mind
- Reason I Did This Page: Because, I can and most of you can't...yet